- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.x
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.x
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Download the latest version of Safari
- Download the latest version of Opera
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome
Recommended Plug-In Downloads
This site has been created with special accessibility features that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some special features to note are:
- Alternative text has been used for all important images. This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text browsers.
- All links leading to pages outside of this Web site will open in a new browser window. The attributes of these windows can be controlled by the user.
- Descriptive hyperlinks have been used along with titles attached to each link.
- Font sizes can be adjusted using browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout.
Company: Landers Brannon Interactive Design and Strategy – Austin, TX
Strategy Director: Mike Brannon
User Experience Director: Mike Brannon
Account Manager: Ryan Rogers
Designer: Mike Brannon
Developer: Mike Brannon
“Equal Opportunity for All Students” by Gates Foundation is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.
“Quality Education Starts Early” by Gates Foundation is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.
“Time Flows On” by Evan Leeson is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.
“Lake Travis from Iguana Grill 2013” by Larry D. Moore is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0.
“Downtown Austin, Texas, United States in 1976.” Larry D. Moore